What is this service?
Interlibrary Loans & Document Delivery obtains items from other libraries, both within Australia and overseas, that are not held in the University of Canberra Library collection in order to support teaching, learning and research at UC.
Can I Use This Service?
This service is available to all University of Canberra staff and students. Requests must relate to teaching, research or assignments.
You can place a personal request for material which does not relate to teaching, research or assignments, however personal requests will incur a charge and you will be invoiced.
Staff and Students at Partner Instituions
Staff and students located at UC partner instituions should contact their home library for interlibrary loan and document delivery services:
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE: Holmesglen Library Learning Commons
- Ozford College of Business: Ozford Facilities
- TAFE Queensland: Brisbane (South Bank) library and Gold Coast (Coomera) library
- The Northern Sydney Institute: The Northern Sydney Institute Libraries
- South Western Sydney Institute (SWSi) - Liverpool Campus: South Western Sydney Institute Library
The University of Canberra Library recently launched an improved Document Delivery & Interlibrary Loan request portal. The benefits include:
- Improved request tracking
- The ability to download documents from a link within the request record
- More user friendly order forms.
Phone: +61 2 6201 5729
Fax: +61 2 6201 5068
Locked Bag 1
University of Canberra A.C.T 2601
A.C.T. 2601 Australia