This Information Resources Plan plans for and describes the Library's resources essential to support teaching & learning in the Discipline of Communication and Media within the Faculty of Arts & Design, as well as the current research themes of the Faculty's Research Centres and research projects. The plan's contents are informed by liaison with Faculty staff and the following key documents:
- Collection Statement - University of Canberra Library
- Library Impact Statements for New and Revised Courses
- Teaching & Learning Information Resources Budget (IRB)
- Faculty of Arts & Design 2015-17 Operational Plan
If further information is required, contact your Liaison Librarian.
- Head of Discipline: Professor Matthew Ricketson
- Course offerings