This Information Resources Plan plans for and describes the Library's resources essential to support teaching & learning in the Discipline of Creative and Cultural Practiice within the Faculty of Arts and Design, as well as the current research themes of the Faculty's Research Centres and research projects The plan's contents are informed by liaison with Faculty staff and the following key documents:
- Collection Statement - University of Canberra Library
- Library Impact Statements for New and Revised Courses
- Teaching & Learning Information Resources Budget (IRB)
- Faculty of Arts & Design 2015-17 Operational Plan
If further information is required, contact your Liaison Librarian.
- Head of Discipline: Associate Professor Tracy Ireland
- Course offerings