This Information Resources Plan plans for and describes the Library's resources essential to support teaching, learning and research in the Information Technology and Engineering Program within the Faculty of Education, Science, Technology and Mathematics. The plans contents are informed by liaison with Faculty staff and the following key documents:
- Collection Statement - University of Canberra Library
- Library Impact Statements for New and Revised Courses
- Teaching & Learning Information Resources Budget (IRB)
If further information is required, contact your Liaison Librarian.
- Head of Program: Dr Wanli Ma.
- Course offerings
- 2015 EFTSL: 844 - 33.1 % o Faculty total EFTSL (Source:Latest Enrolments )