This Information Resources Plan plans for and describes the Library's resources essential to support teaching, learning and research in the Discipline of Public Health and Nutrition in the Faculty of Health. The plan contents are informed by liaison with Faculty staff and the following key documents:
- Faculty of Health 2015-2017 Operational Plan
- Collection Statement - University of Canberra Library
- Library Impact Statements for New and Revised Courses
- Teaching & Learning Information Resources Budget
If further information is required, contact your Liaison Librarian.
- Course offerings - Public Health, Nutrition and Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Counselling, Medical Radiation Science, Health Science, Health Studies.
- 2014 EFTSL: 320.9 - 14% of Faculty total EFTSL (Source: pivot tables)
- Research Centre: CERAPH Centre for Research and Action in Public Health
History of this Plan
- Created: November 2015
- Last updated: 21 December 2015