Help or enquiries: contact Service Desk
Your new Canvas course page must be more than 24 hours old before you can attach or roll over a list to it.
This allows the hidden automatic computer magic to copy your course information into the Reading Lists system.
You can roll over an existing list to use in the new semester.
To roll over an existing reading list:
1. Sign into UCLearn (Canvas) and click on Courses and the relevant Teaching Site.
If you did not create the original list, ask the previous course convener to add your name to the original reading list.
For assistance please contact our friendly support team by emailing Service Desk or attend daily drop-in sessions.
2. Select Reading List.
4. Click Roll Over.
5. Select the list. The new, rolled over list will be attached to the Canvas site.
6. Choose to either copy or reset public notes, collaborators, student discussions.
7. Select ROLL OVER, then OK.
8. You can update the new list as required.
9. Click LIBRARY REVIEW to send your list to the Library processing queue.
The Library will as required order e-books, copy up to one chapter from a physical book, perform copyright compliance, and publish the list for student access.
If you want to copy lists from a current Canvas site to another, please duplicate the list instead.
You need to be the creator or collaborator of a list to have permission to roll it over.
To be added as a collaborator you will need the current collaborators or creators to add your name to the list: