This Information Resources Plan plans for and describes the Library's resources essential to support teaching, learning and research in the Education Program within the Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Mathematics. The plan's contents are informed by liaison with Faculty staff and the following key documents:
- Collection Statement - University of Canberra Library
- Library Impact Statements for New and Revised Courses
- Teaching & Learning Information Resources Budget (IRB)
If further information is required, contact your Liaison Librarian.
- Head of Program: UG Program: Wayne Hawkins; PG Program: David Paterson
- Course offerings
- 2015 EFTSL: 1,088.8 - 42.8% o Faculty total EFTSL (Source:Latest Enrolments )