Help or enquiries: contact Service Desk
Current drop-in times and upcoming training sessions
Canvas Staff Help pages
Your new Canvas course page must be more than 24 hours old before you can attach or roll over a list to it.
This time is required to ensure your course information is successfully copied into the Reading Lists system.
You can roll over an existing list to use in the new semester.
To roll over an existing reading list:
1. Sign into UCLearn (Canvas) and click on Courses and the relevant Teaching Site.
If you did not create the original list, ask the previous course convener to add your name.
2. Select Reading List.
4. Select Roll Over.
5. The rolled over list will be attached to the Canvas site.
6. Choose to either copy or reset public notes, collaborators, student discussions.
7. Select ROLL OVER, then OK.
8. If required update the list.
9. When your list is ready for student access, select PUBLISH.
Or if you'd like the library to review your list, select the Library Review option in the menu.
The library team will order e-books, copy chapters from print books, manage the Short loan collection, perform copyright compliance.
If you want to copy lists from a current Canvas site to another, please duplicate the list.
Tutorial video: Create Additional Reading Lists