Number. Author AA. Title of Facebook / Twitter page [Internet]. Location: Publisher; Year Month Day of start of page. Title of post; Year Month Day of post [cited Year Month Day]; [about xx screens]. Available from: http://xxxxx
5. Rudd K. Kevin Rudd and Labor Facebook page [Internet]. [place unknown]: Kevin Rudd and Labor; [date unknown]. Australian civilian corps to help in crises; 2009 Oct 24 [cited 2009 Nov 20]; [about 1 screen]. Available from: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=200124043571&ref=mf
Electronic Book Section (Enter post title: post date in Title, Facebook page name in Book Title, Internet in Type of Work, about xx screens in Section)
When citing a source you haven't read yourself, but which is referred to in a source you have read.
Lilly as cited in Maxwell (3) stated that '...'
Burton (5) quoted Schwartz ...
3. Maxwell F. Phonology. San Franisco: Brooks Cole; 1999.
5. Burton L, Westen D, Kowalski R. Psychology. Milton (Australia): Wiley; 2009.
If no author or editor is present, start your reference with the Title of the item.
5. Macroeconomics, prices and quantities: essays in memory of Arthur M. Okun. Oxford: Blackwell; 1983.
If no location is present substitute an inferred place [Chicago?] or the phrase [place unknown].
If no publisher is present substitute the phrase [publisher unknown].
If no year is present substitute an approximate date [1976?] or the phrase [date unknown].
7. Smythe V. Ant colonies: how they communicate. Canberra: Emu Press; [2007?].
12. Browne JD. Forensic science as a career. London: Tower Publishing; [date unknown].
16. Hawaii [map on the Internet]. [place, publisher, date unknown] [cited 2012 Jul 20]. Available from: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Ckq2CCag0Q/Tr4plGlC-HI/AAAAAAAACLo/CjKZCLjyAvk/s1600/islands-of-hawaii-map.gif