Number. Author AA. Title of speech. Speech presented at xxxx; Year Month Day of speech; Location.
9. Clark H. Prime Minister's 2007 Anzac Day message. Speech presented on Anzac Day; 2007 Apr 25; New Zealand.
13. Hodson A. Peace in today's world. Speech presented at Remembrance Day at the Australian Veterans Memorial Service; 2000 Nov 11; Lightning Ridge, NSW.
Unpublished Work (Enter speech in Type of Work, event in Series Title, Location in Place Published)
When citing a source you haven't read yourself, but which is referred to in a source you have read.
Lilly as cited in Maxwell (3) stated that '...'
Burton (5) quoted Schwartz ...
3. Maxwell F. Phonology. San Franisco: Brooks Cole; 1999.
5. Burton L, Westen D, Kowalski R. Psychology. Milton (Australia): Wiley; 2009.
If no author or editor is present, start your reference with the Title of the item.
5. Macroeconomics, prices and quantities: essays in memory of Arthur M. Okun. Oxford: Blackwell; 1983.
If no location is present substitute an inferred place [Chicago?] or the phrase [place unknown].
If no publisher is present substitute the phrase [publisher unknown].
If no year is present substitute an approximate date [1976?] or the phrase [date unknown].
7. Smythe V. Ant colonies: how they communicate. Canberra: Emu Press; [2007?].
12. Browne JD. Forensic science as a career. London: Tower Publishing; [date unknown].
16. Hawaii [map on the Internet]. [place, publisher, date unknown] [cited 2012 Jul 20]. Available from: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Ckq2CCag0Q/Tr4plGlC-HI/AAAAAAAACLo/CjKZCLjyAvk/s1600/islands-of-hawaii-map.gif