Number. Author AA. Title of release [type of medium]. Year Month Day of release [cited Year Month Day]. Available from: http://xxxxx
3. Birmingham S. Tens of thousands of preschoolers to learn a language in 2017 [media release on the Internet]. 2017 January 9 [cited 2017 Mar 20]. Available from: https://ministers.education.gov.au/birmingham/tens-thousands-preschoolers-learn-language-2017
Try Electronic Article (but type of medium will have to be amended manually from [serial on the Internet] to [media release on the Internet] or [press release on the Internet])
Try Online Multimedia (but type of medium will have to be amended manually from [Internet] to [media release on the Internet] or [press release on the Internet])
When citing a source you haven't read yourself, but which is referred to in a source you have read.
Lilly as cited in Maxwell (3) stated that '...'
Burton (5) quoted Schwartz ...
3. Maxwell F. Phonology. San Franisco: Brooks Cole; 1999.
5. Burton L, Westen D, Kowalski R. Psychology. Milton (Australia): Wiley; 2009.
If no author or editor is present, start your reference with the Title of the item.
5. Macroeconomics, prices and quantities: essays in memory of Arthur M. Okun. Oxford: Blackwell; 1983.
If no location is present substitute an inferred place [Chicago?] or the phrase [place unknown].
If no publisher is present substitute the phrase [publisher unknown].
If no year is present substitute an approximate date [1976?] or the phrase [date unknown].
7. Smythe V. Ant colonies: how they communicate. Canberra: Emu Press; [2007?].
12. Browne JD. Forensic science as a career. London: Tower Publishing; [date unknown].
16. Hawaii [map on the Internet]. [place, publisher, date unknown] [cited 2012 Jul 20]. Available from: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Ckq2CCag0Q/Tr4plGlC-HI/AAAAAAAACLo/CjKZCLjyAvk/s1600/islands-of-hawaii-map.gif